AC&H has a record of successfully advising clients in relation to dispute resolution in the UAE and other jurisdictions. Our team includes bilingual lawyers who are well versed with the rules and procedures of the UAE local courts and the various tribunals.
We assist clients in developing and executing an appropriate dispute resolution strategy. Where necessary, we liaise with advocates who have rights of audience before the local courts. We are also routinely involved in out of court negotiation and settlement arrangements.
Some of the dispute resolution activities we are regularly involved in include:
- Arbitration proceedings before the DIAC and DIFC LCIA Arbitration Centre;
- Contractual and commercial disputes;
- Real estate (commercial and residential) disputes - acting for landlords, tenants, owners, developers or agents;
- Debt recovery matters (including cross border recoveries);
- Liquidation and insolvency proceedings;
- Employment and labour law disputes (acting for employers or employees);
- Criminal proceedings; and
- Family law and inheritance disputes.